CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 22, 2008

A few pictures and quick update

Here is a picture of the kids in the new Burley. This trailer is awesome. We are able to take the kids on bike rides and then quickly convert the trailer into a stroller. We are braving a walk in the snow here. I can't wait to take the kids all over in this when the weather is nicer.

Gabe is so funny these days. Today after we told him not to climb onto something, he went around the room waving his finger smiling, saying:"No, no no." I am so glad my kids take me so seriously. In the first picture, Gabe is sitting next to his gift from Santa. Santa had to visit us early this year since we will be in Medford on Christmas day, and he doesn't know how to get to Grandma and Grandpa's house.


This is the doll house that Sofia got from Santa. Santa definitely underestimated the size of this doll house and how much room it would take up in our small house. I have already started giving toys away to friends so we have room for it. Oh well, Sofia loves it although it wasn't the most practical choice looking back. Speaking of Sofia, how do you like the short hair? After seeing her cousin Kira's short hair, she begged and begged to get her hair cut short like hers.

Sofia playing in the snow. My kids are a little too young to enjoy being in the snow for long amounts of time, but they had fun for a little while. Chris only had to work 2 1/2 days last week because of the snow (all 4 inches of it :).

2 comments:

Samantha said...

oh my gosh, I love that dollhouse! I want one!

Tonya said...

Cute pics, girlie!