CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter



Sofia's Easter dress was so cute. I'm sure I will get more pictures in that dress where you can see the detail more.

I wasn't going to include this snotty nosed pictured, but it is sweet.. and well.. Gabe usually does have a snotty nose.
Easter went a little something like this:
*Chris let me sleep in until 7:30. I never thought I would be overjoyed to sleep in until 7:30.
*Chill morning with easter bunny excitement and getting ready for church.
*Walking to church with mi familia and Marianne and George.
*Going to church.
*Walking home.
*Eating dinner with Kris and Dan.
Yep... a pretty low key Easter but nice.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

That sounds perfect. Too bad every Sunday isn't like that.