CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sofia-isms

I just had to hurry and write down what Sofia has said in the last 1/2 hour.
1) Chris asked Sofia: "Sofia, what is the purpose of life?" Her response: "To love each other." This girl is so insightful.
2) As Chris got up from dinner leaving his plate on the table, she said: "Daddy, you are not being a very good example. You need to put your plate up." Amen girlfriend... you read my thoughts :).
3) On the lighter note, just a minute ago, she said: "I wish that God didn't make people fart." I can so relate Sofia.
Who knows what the next 1/2 hour will bring?

1 comment:

AJ said...

I had this friend at BYU who was a big goof. But he is wise in his own way. Whenever people complained about farts, he'd say "Be grateful for farts. Think about it, if you didn't fart, you would just blow up like a balloon!"