CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Christmas 2010

We had a great Christmas this year. It was actually the first year in the almost 7 years that we have lived here that we were actually in Corvallis on Christmas. Lots of family came to hang out with us, and here a just a few of the pics (I am not even going to try to get totally caught up).


Sofia wanted to wear her fancy Christmas dress for dinner. We had a family talent show that night, and Sofia insisted that Chris paint her face for his talent :). She thinks that her daddy is the most talented at everything that he does.

Here's Gabe snitching some pumpkin/ginger trifle. I think he had eaten probably 3 servings before we caught him :).

My nephew Devin jamming for his talent.

Sofia immediately went to play with new art supplies in the play room.

This picture cracks me up. Gabe was pretty confused about why Santa Claus would include an orange in his stocking.

Gabe playing with his new horses. Gabe literally played all day.. only taking breaks to sneak treats :).
I love Christmas and New Years. As our family takes time to reflect on the Jesus' birth, it always gives me a renewed desire and energy to be more like him. Too bad nesting and hormones have gotten in my way a little of being the loving wife/friend/mama that I want to be :).

No comments: