CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 12, 2007

Black and Blue




So, I thought that I should add a couple of Sofia pictures to the blog so that people don't get bored (not that I have a huge audience out there). The one of Sofia in the pink hat is from the end of September, but the other two are more recent.

So, I am writing this post with a black eye and a puffy lip. I just got done playing a city league basketball game.. and boy oh boy did I ever play against some intense mamas. A lady from my team and a lady on the other team almost got in a fight (which was kind of funny).. but then the trash talking just kept getting worse and worse from the other team. I was trying to yell at both teams to be good sports and "chill out", but the more I tried to make peace with the other team, the more I seemed to piss them off. To make a long story short, I have a black eye and a puffy lip from a butch haired, 6"2 woman. Needless to say, I am not sad that that that will be my last game. If anyone ever wants a good laugh, come watch a bunch of ladies (many of whom are middle aged) trash talking.. it'll give you a good laugh.

No comments: