CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 30, 2007

Spring love is in the air!





I thought that it was time to post some more Sofia pictures. This little kiddo is changing so much every day.. it is crazy!! She likes to throw lots of tantrums now, especially when she can't go outside to play or when we won't let her play with keys outside to try to unlock all of the mailboxes and everyones' cars. It isn't all negative,though,because she keeps doing funnier and cuter things every day too. She is starting to copy a lot more words, and she is one silly girl. Sorry Becerras, she may not look a lot like me, but she is all me in personality :).
I also need some ideas from the ladies out there. Chris and I are celebrating our 5 year anniversary this friday, and I need some cheap and creative ideas of things that I could do! I can't believe that it has already been 5 years. I think I'll keep this guy.

No comments: