CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 2, 2007

Wedding






My crazy summer has officially begun. I was in Klamath Falls for 5 days while Chris put in Bamboo floors downstairs. They look so good!!! Good job homeboy. I just got home a few minutes ago from another crazy weekend with family. My sister Kris got married last Friday on the Mckenzie River. We all stayed at a beautiful home at the site of the wedding. Every single person in my family was there including all of the in-laws and nieces and nephews, so it was really fun. Inlcuding the Edgar's kids and Olsen kids, there were 5 other kids at the wedding within 2 months of Sofia. Imagine 6 toddlers who think that everything belongs to them, and you can imagine how they all played together, but it was also really cute. After the wedding it was on to camping at the coast with the gang. I am pooped.. but I am trying to act like I'm not, because the next few weeks are also going to be crazy. As chaotic as my whole family is together.. I love it. I can't wait for Sofia to grow up with her cousins.

No comments: