CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

"I'm Leaving on a Jetplane....." and pictures






This is Sofia's new favorite song to sing. It's funny how out of all of the songs that we sing with her, this one seems to hit the spot. Other new things on the home front: Sofia named her new doll "Chuck." I don't know where she knows that name from, but I thought that it was an interesting choice. This week we having been hanging out bare bum (just Sofia, not me :), eating popsicles, swimming in the kiddie pool (I have been doing that), picking berries, and hosting play dates. I love summer!

2 comments:

Warrior Princesa said...

Chris used to sing that song before his mission all the time. how ironic and funny. how you doing?

Amanda Nemelka said...

Ah...I miss that girl. We still call out "CHAAAACY" Sofia style every now and again just for kicks. Your little family rocks! I feel like I had a question for you but it's escaped me now.