CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

A world record in bad blogging

We have been home for a week from our Utah/Colorado trip, but I have been too busy to blog. The longer I have gone without blogging, the more overwhelmed I feel to start, so I thought that I would just hurry and write something to get started again. We had a lovely time visiting the Nemelka family in Utah (I am having problems uploading most of he pictures from your house). There's never a dull moment with the Nemelka clan. We love you guys lots!! Thanks for everything.
Then it was off to beautiful Eagle Colorado (about a 30 minute drive from Vail) to see Jeremy and his familia. We had fun going on lots of walks and enjoying good company. Sofia had lots of fun playing with little Adelyn. We drove straight home from Colorado (a 19 hour drive), only taking a 3 hour break!! It wasn't as bad as it could have been, but I don't plan on making that kind of drive again anytime soon! Overall a very good trip, but it feels good to be home!

Here is my friend Lia's little cutie pie Eden. I finally got to meet her!

We got to go and hang out with my friend Elisa and her adorable little boys Asher and Isaiah. Elisa was my Spanish teacher at BYU, and she has been a dear friend ever since!


We went up in Provo Canyon for a Bbq with the Nemelkas! It is so pretty up there!



We went to Vail and rode the Gandala up the mountain. Sofia loved loved loved the ride. Vail is so beautiful! Man... the only family picture up there, and my eyes are closed.
I will post more pictures when I get the chance!!

1 comment:

Katie and Bryson said...

Yea, Kara! I'm happy to have gotten ahold of you! We are living in St. George, Utah and have been here for 2 1/2 years. Are you still running? I still have a marathon shirt of yours I need to get to you...well...someday. Your kids are cute and I love your haircut!