CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Through the eyes of a 4 year old

I thought that since my kids are always saying cute things, that I would start writing things down more! Here is a series of fill in the blank questions that I asked Sofia today:
A Home is.... "A place where you live."
A family is...."People that stay together."
A brother is...."Just a brother."
A mother is...."Moms take care of their children."
A friend is...... "Somebody that you could play with."
What we need to do to be happy.... "Help others."
My favorite things to do are: "Play with my friends a lot, play at the park, spend time with my family."
My favorite color is: "Pink."
My favorite food is: "Strawberries and Celery (not sure how accurate that one is)"
When I grow up, I want to be: "A gymnastics teacher/diver/swimming teacher, a baker with my cousin Kira."

Her Cousin Kira just won a big writing competition writing about her pet, so when I told Sofia about that, she wanted to dictate to me a story about her pets too:

"Chick Supreme" (I thought that was a clever title)
Our chicks are the friendliest chicks, but Roosters are really mean to girls. Our chickens are our pets. We get them fresh food and water. Our chicken coop outside is for when our chicks get big. They could have a bigger chicken coop. We fed them worms by digging them in our back yard.

4 comments:

Katrina said...

I love that girl.

Margaret said...

She is so cute. She doesn't have any desire to join Color Me Naughty? We could always use a third.

Kara said...

Katrina,
She loves you, and I hear you have a job!!! Can't wait to hear details.
Margaret,
Amelia probably needs to join so we have a new generation. Can we arrange for them to be roommates in college???

E said...

Adorable!