CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Becerra Part I

Chris' parents were up a couple of weekends ago, and then we were able to go down and visit them in Klamath for a few days. We did so much that I am not going to take time to write about it all, but here are a million pictures to document that we did indeed have a good time :). Here are the photos from when they were up here. We went to the aquarium, and by the way, I am now a member. If anyone wants to come with me, I can get two adults in for free whenever I go!
Aquarium




The men. Gabe's outfit was worn by Chris when he was a baby.



Daddy and kids. Hey, nice pits Chris.




Family Fun Day
(Can anyone tell me how to get captions under the right pictures? I try to upload and write underneath, but then the writing always ends up in random places on the side. Help please :)

6 comments:

EmmaJ said...

CUTE pictures! It looks like you all had a lot of fun.

As for the caption thing, maybe it you centered your pictures (highlight and hit the center alignment button) and then type underneath them it might work for you.

Warrior Princesa said...

kara, your kids are so adorable! how are you?

Shahnaz said...

When you're uploading your pictures, click on "center" for align. Then you won't have that problem.

Great pictures, by the way!

Those crazy Lewis' said...

Kara I love to stalk your blog! You guys are too cute and fun. Adriene

Avery said...

Your kids are so cute. We can't believe we haven't even met them before. Nice pits Chris! Rato Sujo que jogou minha ropa no bolde.
Tio

Kara said...

Emma and Shahnaz,
Thanks for the tip. Isn't it funny how stupid we feel when all I had to do was push one button? Now I can put all of the cheesy captions under pictures that I want. Thanks.
Kelda,
We are great!!
Adrienne,
I love love looking at your family too. You guys are such a cute family.
Tanner,
Yes, Chris can be a stinky one. We should form a support group.