CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

"Is Your Mama A Llama" photos and more





We got home a week ago from spending a lot of time with all of my familia in Medford. There were 12 children under of the age of 8 staying under the same roof along with parents! Crazy? Yes. Fun? Yes if you can believe it. I am going to post pictures from the week in series, because I don't have time to post them all right now. Here are some of the highlights from the trip:
*Family Talent Show Night- My sisters and I did an awesome rendition of "The Ants (Aunts) Go Marching."
*Llama farm visit
*swimming in the kiddie pools
*Science Works Children's Museum and Lithia Park in Ashland.
*Most people went white water rafting
*Overall food, fun, and laughter... oh yeah.. and chaos.
I wish that we lived close to everyone. It is so amazing to see the sweet bonds that the cousins have formed. I love you family!
Here is the first series of photos from the Llama farm:








1 comment:

Tonya said...

What cute pics! Thanks for sharing :)