CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My boys




Yesterday was Chris' birthday. Happy birthday Chris. I love that husband of mine. He is such a good husband, dad (nothing is sweeter than seeing your spouse be a good dad).. and he works so hard for our family. I also love my new boy. Aren't newborns the greatest? Their throw up and poop isn't even that bad. Who else can you say that about? I am trying to get this two kid thing down. Today I noticed that I was eating lunch, nursing, and reading a magazine at the same time. I was impressed with this multi-tasking attempt.

7 comments:

The Macdonald family said...

Those are such cute pictures. What is Sophia going to be for Halloween? Gabe looks like a big boy. Does he look much like Sophia did when she was little??

Jaime said...

Cute, cute, cute!! He is adorable.

Kara's Blog said...

Sofia is a lame ladybug for Halloween. She was going to be a monkey but she refused to put the costume on, and when I finally convinced her, the costume broke. I had a back up ladybug, but it isn't very cute... but she likes it so that is all that matters I suppose. I don't think that Gabe looks very much like Sofia.. we aren't sure quite yet who he looks like. I guess he looks like Gabe so far :)

JAM said...

He is a good combo of both of you, I think. happy Halloween!!

Lewis Family said...

He is so stinking cute, I wish I could hug and kiss and smell him! I love the smell of new babies! I miss you!

Cami said...

He is adorable. It's amazing what us moms can get done all at the same time.

Sharon said...

Sooooo cute! He's already growing up. Can't wait to see you all soon.