CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween





Halloween was a hoot this year. Between all of my family having birthday in October and November, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas... this is a busy time of the year. The kids had fun dressing up and going downtown and to the trunk or treat at the church. Sofia said that her favorite part was handing out candy to kids at the church. Besides having a good time with the familia, my favorite part was eating some of the fruits of her hard work (she's too little to eat a lot of candy... it was my duty to help her out).

2 comments:

Margaret said...

So cute Kara. I love the costumes.

anitawarnick.com said...

Wow these are pretty nice costumes! You go all out Kara:-) I can't believe how big Gabe looks, its like He should be two not one!