CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Today was a great mother's day. I woke up to breakfeast in bed made by Chris and my father-in-law. Chris surprised me with this glider/recliner that I have been wishing for but knowing we probably wouldn't get it from the Toy Factory. It is the most comfortable chair, and I can't wait to rock baby numero dos in it. I would say that I can't wait to rock Sofia in it, but the chance of her letting me rock her for a long period of time is very slim. I am in an extra sappy mood today as well as we just celebrated our 5 year anniversary last week. I know for the old timers, 5 years is nothing.. but it feels good to be married 5 years and happy and loving Chris more than ever. We are realizing after 5 years how important it is to keep the love alive, so we are now starting weekly little dates while my sweet cousin Debra watches Sofia. Maybe I am being caught on an extra good day, but I have no complaints at all today. Life is good!

No comments: