CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 28, 2007

It's a.....




Hello everyone,
I am sorry that I am just now writing. We just got back into town after a weekend with both sets of grandparents. So.. I am writing to let everyone know that It's a boy!!! I would post pictures of the ultrasound, but we left them at my parent's house. Chris and I both had boy dreams, and so far my dreams are coming true (no pun intended). We are very excited. With Sofia's personality, it just makes sense that she will have a little brother to boss around. Everything else seemed to look great in the ultrasound, which was a relief. Chris and I feel so blessed to have a funny little Sofia and another one on the way. It will be interesting to see what adding another one does to the mix.
I am also adding a few new Sofia pictures. The flower pictures posted are of a field we stopped at to let Sofia run around on the way home today, and the other one is Sofia and her friend Emmaline showing eachother their bellybuttons!

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Your pics of Sofia are so beautiful. Congrats on your little boy!!! Can't wait to meet him this fall :)

Becca said...

Kara Lynn,
Sofia is just beautiful and I don't think that she looks only like Chris and his family. She has your eyes!!! She is looks like she has quite a bit of personality. I wish I was around to experience more of it. I am also excited about you having another one. You're the cutest pregnant lady ever. Hope things continue to go well for you. Let me know if there is anything I can do.....
Becca Sagaser

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What a blessing indeed! Wasn't at class Tuesday cause little Betsy Lynn is sick. How'd it go? You pumpin up for your vacay this summer? Almost done Kara, almost done!

When do you get back? Maybe we can meet to go over birth info/positioning, etc. I made a webpage for my new doula company. DEFINITELY needs work but it's a start. www.mamacitadoula.com

check it yo!

congrats again