CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 14, 2008

Christmas Part I











I thought that I would post some random pictures from our Christmas in Klamath. I will post more later, because I guess Chris' dad has a lot of the pictures. Christmas in Klamath was great. We were able to do Gabe's baby blessing the Sunday before Christmas, which was a cool way to celebrate the birth of Jesus. We were able to spend a lot of time with family on both sides, and it was so so nice for Sofia to play with lot's of her cousins. Spending time with family is so nice, but it all eventually got tiring with a sick baby and kids who go to bed late and don't take naps because of all of the partying going on. Oh, I also have to mention that the makeup Sofia received as a gift was "accidentally" left behind. I am definitely not ready for that.. not even for pretend.

3 comments:

Amanda Nemelka said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all your candid Christmas pics. And how did Gabe get those cheeks? What a cutie patootie. Hey...see if you can name this..."Kawa...youw beeyootiful"! Oh Kara...when shall our babies meet? We haven't talked since Thanksgiving. Way too long. I will try to call this week. lots of love.

Cami said...

Those are such great shots of you all. How's it going with the house?

Margaret said...

Super cute pics Kara.
I'm glad you had a fun holiday.