CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Wanna Buy Our House?






Hey everyone,
It has been so so long since I have posted, but I have either been out of town or super busy. Part of the reason I have been so busy is because we decided to sell our house (For Sale By Owner). Does anyone want to buy our house??? If not, I thought I would at least spread word so if anyone knows of anyone looking for a house in Corvallis.. send them our way. For those of you who don't know, our house is a 3 bedroom 1.5 bath townhouse in Northwest Corvallis. We have done tons of updating.. so for $183,900 I am not sure someone could find a nicer place for the size in Corvallis. I will post pictures of our Christmas within the next couple of days!!!

6 comments:

juliette said...

I am not in the market for a house, but where did you find Sophia's adorable bunkbed?

Julie said...

I thought the same thing Juliette did. Whered you find a bunk bead with shelves and drawers? I love it!

Kara said...

I got the bunkbed off of craigs list in Corvallis. We had been looking at buying them.. and we were so excited when we found this one. If you are patient, I have noticed that bunkbeds come up pretty often on craigslist.

Cami said...

Your not planning on moving out of town are you? We certainly hope not. you guys can come play the Wii anytime. We aren't video game people but this involves the whole family and get you up and moving. Good luck with the house.

Jarvie said...

Alejandro Henriquez a member from Klamath is moving up to corvalis and they might be trying to buy a house.
If you want I can ask and see if they're looking and send them to your blog. They're moving up there this weekend and I think they're renting at first. (Or maybe not)
Scott Jarvie

Kara said...

Scott,
Send them our way!!! Maybe they could at least take a look when they come. Do you live in Klamath still, or in Utah still?